Free home evaluation by email
The correct selling price for your home is the highest price that the market will bear. To assist you in determining the correct asking price we provide you with a comprehensive market analysis of comparable properties sold and offered for sale in your neighborhood.
FREE EVALUATION BY EMAIL! Unless you request a personal visit we will send your evaluation by email with no strings attached. In most cases you will receive 3 different estimated values:
1. Based on tax information comparing values by square footage as listed in tax records.
2. Based on tax information comparing values in relation to the tax assessed values
3. Based on average sales prices over the last 6-12 months
To provide a more detailed Comparative Market Analysis, we would be more than happy to also assess your listing in person.
Simply enter your criteria below, and we will provide you with a speedy response. The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential. There is no obligation. These evaluations are not exact but should give you a reasonable idea of the market value range for your home. Please understand that these evaluations are based only on raw data and are not a substitute for an on site evaluation or appraisal.
Marketing your home
Maximum buyer exposure:
Selling your home in today's market can be difficult and stressful. That is why it is so important to have a real estate professional on your side that is familiar with the current marketplace and knows what it takes to get your home sold.
Over 90% of today's buyers start their search on the Internet. They are on the Internet before they ever call an agent! In almost every case the 'net is now the place where buyers will get their first impression of your home. As an e-Pro(R) I understand the importance of a strong Internet presence for the marketing of your home.
In today's market every home must:
1. Be listed on both of the Atlanta area MLS services. There are 2 MLS services in metro Atlanta. In some areas one or the other may be predominant. But neither one is exclusive. For max exposure your home needs to be in both MLS and all the information needs to be correct. I.E. correct schools, directions, zip codes, etc.
2. Have multiple photos. Remember, buyers are starting on the Internet. They need to see your home before they even decide they want to come look at it.
3. Have a virtual tour. Multiple photos way beyond the standard photos attached to the mls listing. Depending on the home and neighborhood I will usually have 20-40 photos on my tours. For most listings we also add video!
There are three thing that must be aligned in order for a home to to sell. They are *Price *Condition and *Marketing. If your home is in good condition and fairly priced but it hasn't sold then you may need a higher level of marketing than you have had up to this point.
The Internet is a very big place. It is not just one website and there is not just one magic website that will get your home sold. My Webwide Marketing program will get your home listed on virtually every real estate website that buyers will stumble upon. Additionally, your home will be on the websites from almost every real estate company and almost every agent in the area. Your home will get the maximum exposure that it needs to get it sold.
Property Specific Website: If your home address is 123 Oak St. Then you get a website at www.123OakSt.info or something similar.
Maximum agent exposure: In addition to buyers seeing your home, it needs to be seen and promoted by buyers agents!
*I believe the “traditional” 50/50 commission split is a throw back to the old days 20+ years ago when there was no active internet and listing agents controlled the market. That is why I don’t do it! I give an extra portion of my commission as a bonus to the buyers agent! If they sell your home they make more money!
* There are two mls services in metro Atlanta. Your home gets listed in both! No matter which service the buyers agent uses or prefers they will see your home (and the commission bonus)
* I send a direct email to approx. 5000 agents in the area of your home. They get to see photos information and again, the commission bonus!
By marketing your home to the most possible buyers and agents it gets the exposure it needs to sell as fast as possible and for the most money!
Commissions are negotiable and I have several commission options to choose from. Here are just a few...
- Multi Transaction discount: If you are buying and selling a home, I gladly offer discounts for multiple transactions. (Even if one home is in another state!)
- Variable Rate Commission: I also offer a variable rate commission. Be sure to ask how this one thing could save you thousands of dollars on your home sale! Many agents can't or won't offer a variable rate and many others do not even know what it is!
- No Risk Listing:Not happy with my service or marketing? You can cancel!
- Prepped to Sell!: Make your home more appealing to more buyers with home staging, appraisal, or pre listing home inspection. I gladly give a nice discount if you do any of these!
- All listings includes many features that others charge extra for (or don't offer at all):
- Web Wide Marketing lists your home on thousands of web sites!!
- Professional photography and VIDEO
- Listing in both mls services
- Realtor Lockbox
- Free staging evaluation from ASP certified stager
- Lockbox showing reports
- Agent showing feedback by email
- Multiple photos
- Variable rate commission- if we bring the buyer you save even more!
- Web Wide marketing exposure
- 24hr Recorded info number in english or spanish and photos sent by text message
- Contract negotiations
- Attend closing
- List until sold!
CALL ME DIRECT: 770-656-9134
Buy a home, Sell a home, in Powder Springs, Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna, Dallas, Hiram,and Cobb, Paulding, Douglas, North Fulton, South Cherokee, County, Ga. Call me for all of your real estate needs.
Visit my website
Call me for all of your Real Estate needs
Copyright © 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017 By Bob Southard, All Rights Reserved