Are Rental Homes an I.D.E.A.L. Investment?
There are a lot of investment options available for us today. Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, gold, silver, annuities, etc can all be a part of a solid retirement plan.
Some people may claim that I am biased, and maybe that is so. However, I firmly believe that rental homes are an I.D.E.A.L. investment and should be included in every retirement plan. Over the next several post I will discuss why this is so and give you some ideas to help you with your real estate investment planning.
Keep in mind that there are no promised returns. I think the examples that I give are realistic but please consult with your own investment and tax advisers.
Search Cobb Homes priced from $95-150,000
Depreciation - tax advantages
So how does owning a rental home compare to other more traditional investments? Take a look
- The other investment would need to allow a purchase with 20% or less down payment
- The 80% remaining would need to be allowed to finance over 15-30 years with no risk of a margin call
- The 80% would need to amortize and pay off over that time period
- The investment would need to pay a high enough dividend that it would make the payment of the 80% loan
- The investment would need to have a ton of tax advantages
Quite simply, that investment does not exist in any form other than rental real estate!
Remember ... Don't wait to buy real estate. Buy real estate and then wait!
If you missed it Here are the previous installments:
CALL ME DIRECT: 770-656-9134
Buy a home, Sell a home, in Powder Springs, Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna, Dallas, Hiram,and Cobb, Paulding, Douglas, North Fulton, South Cherokee, County, Ga. Call me for all of your real estate needs.
Visit my website
Call me for all of your Real Estate needs
Copyright © 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018 By Bob Southard, All Rights Reserved