This is very clear and to the point. If you want to go home shopping you need to be pre approved. Jane is from California but believe me, it's the same everywhere!
If you were selling your home and had to get it ready for buyers to view it, would you want non pre-appvroved buyers to walk through your home?
Home shopping without a pre-approval is a waste of time for you, your agent, and the sellers of the owner occupied homes that must prepare their home for viewing!
Here's 7 reasons to get a loan pre-approval before you go house shopping.
1. The homes you look at may be over or under what you can afford, knowing what price you are approved for and also being comfortable with your payment before you go home shopping will make the process go more smoothly.
2. If you love the house and want to write an offer you must have a pre-approval and it could be gone by the time you get your pre-approval in order. Even waiting a day can mean missing out on the perfect home.
3. Sellers and their agents will not take your offer seriously if you are not pre-approved.
4. Successful agents will not drive you around if you are not pre-approved.
5. It's a waste of time and who has time to waste these days.
6. You may be able to get a better interest rate by improving your credit score and this can only be found out by having your credit report viewed ahead of time.
7. You can get your offer in quickly, perhaps before other competing buyers. (With our homes so competitively priced here in Southwest Riverside County the nicest and best priced homes can be sold within a couple of days!)
Getting pre-apprved with a direct lender and having all of your approval information can save time, frustration and help you get the home you really want.
Telephone: 866 621-0155
Contact me for information regarding New Homes Riverside County, Real Estate in Southwest Riverside County. My office is in Temecula, and I specialize in selling homes in the Murrieta and Temecula, Wine County, De Luz, La Cresta, Bear Creek, Murrieta, Wildomar and Menifee, Canyon Lake, Canyon Hills, Lake Elsinore areas! Anywhere in Southwest Riverside County and North San Diego County.
Broker of Record- DRE 01109492
Southwest Real Estate, Inc.
CALL ME DIRECT: 770-656-9134
Buy a home, Sell a home, in Powder Springs, Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Smyrna, Dallas, Hiram,and Cobb, Paulding, Douglas, North Fulton, South Cherokee, County, Ga. Call me for all of your real estate needs.
Visit my website
Call me for all of your Real Estate needs
Copyright © 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018 By Bob Southard, All Rights Reserved